Manager – Estate/Asset Management (1)
The Manager will report to the Assistant Director, Administration. He will work in collaboration with the Retainer Architect to achieve the objectives of the Administration Department. The prospective job holder will assist in planning, designing and overseeing the construction and maintenance of NRA building structures and infrastructure. He/she will oversee all of the projects, making site visits when required, being on top of all regulatory standards and taking responsibility for the document and information control for the sites.
Applicants should possess a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or related fields from a recognized University, with at least six (6) years work experience in a corporate setting.
- Excellent time management, delegation and project management skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes and competent in mail merging.
- Excellent commercial skills – Demonstrate craftiness in judging people and situation and should be aware of commercial reality
- problem-solving skills
- ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- complete knowledge of relevant legislation
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 2: pm on Friday 14th December, 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing time and date.