Manager – Revenue Intelligence & Investigation Specialist (1)
The Manager will assists the Assistant Director in managing revenue Audit and investigation functions, ensuring effective and timely audit and review of ASYCUDA system revenue declarations. He/she will assist in monitoring and ensuring the maintenance of complete and reliable ASYCUDA system trade data through ongoing reconciliation methods between revenue payments generated in MODACC and declarations assessed in MODBRK, MODCBR, MODCAR to ensure consistency and integrity of revenue collections.
The applicant should have a Master’s degree in Public Administration or related fields from a recognized university with at least six years work experience in a corporate environment.
- a good aptitude for analysis, a naturally enquiring mind and excellent problem-solving skills;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- good report-writing skills, with consistent attention to detail;
- good organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Skills in the use of a range of IT applications, including some specialised data collection, analysis and presentation tools;
- good communication skills;
- motivation, drive, focus, initiative and innovation;
- to be responsive to changing requirements and priorities and be able to adapt to unpredictable circumstances;
- cultural sensitivity, empathy and strength of character to build relationships with people and be persuasive, especially in human intelligence work;
- the ability to work effectively under pressure, demonstrating resilience and perseverance.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 2: pm on Friday 14th December, 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing time and date.