Manager - ICT Help Desk & Support (1)
The prospective manager will report directly to the Assistant Director Support. He/She will take overall responsibility for incident management and request fulfillment on the Service Desk. Responsible for the delivery of the ICT Service Desk front line support services for the National Revenue Authority with full ownership and responsibility for the implementation and management of the ICT service desk, staffing, resources and performance.
The applicant must have a degree in computer science or related field with a minimum of 5 years of technology experience with at least 3 years hand-on technical role in the field.
- Demonstrable experience of leading a Service Desk;
- Experience and knowledge of Incident, Problem and Change Management;
- Experience and knowledge of using service desk software and an understanding of service level management;
- Excellent communication skills including: written, oral and presentation skills;
- Experience supporting users running Windows 7/8, MS Office 2016 and Office 365 Enterprise; Knowledge and experience with a broad range of devices Windows, IOS and technologies;
- A result-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment;
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.