Manager - Public Affairs (1).
The Public Affairs Manager will organize and oversee PA activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public. He/she should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis and should have a creative mind and excellent communication skills with proven ability in public speaking.
Applicant should possess a Master’s degree from a recognized university in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field with minimum of six years working experience in a corporate setting.
· Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
· Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
· Background in researching, writing and editing publications
· Proficient in MS Office and social media
· Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
· Strong communication ability (oral and written)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 2: pm on Friday 14th December, 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing time and date.