Manager - Recruitment & Staff Appraisal Unit (1)
The job holder should work under the supervision of the Assistant Director, Human Resource in the execution of all specialized HR functions relating to Recruitment and staff Appraisal. He/she should possess a master’s degree in Human Resource Management or related fields from a recognized university with at least six years work experience in Human Resource Management with specialty in Recruitment and Appraisal management.
- Ability to lead the selection process of the right caliber of staff for the Authority;
- Ability to determine the core competencies needed to drive operations in the Authority;
- To be well grounded in recruitment and staff appraisal processes;
- Analytical skills and forecasting skills to determine present and future needs and skills of the Authority;
- Ability to work efficiently with Microsoft packages such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point;
- To build a strong team that can complement each other.
Method of Application: The NRA Application form should be obtained from the NRA website at www.nra.gov.sl Complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 2: pm on Friday 14th December, 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing time and date.