Manager - Software/Systems Developer (2)
The Software/Systems Developer will report to the Assistant Director, Systems/Software Development and shall be responsible for undertaking all aspects of software development, administration, maintenance and support. The post holders will manage, supervise and provide leadership for teams that will be responsible for implementing, supporting, maintaining, and administering the Authority’s operational and support business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to develop in Microsoft Visual Studio environment using Visual Basic, C-Sharp etc.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, web development, and user support.
- Good background in Database design in Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Access
- Background in UNIX/Linux, Microsoft .Net Framework, Java, Shell Scripting and HTML.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- A result-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 2: pm on Friday 14th December, 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing time and date.