Officers - Estate/Asset Management (3)
The Estate/Asset Officers will assist in the performance of estate/asset management functions in the Administration Department. Applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related fields from a recognized University.
- Excellent time management, delegation and project management skills
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills and competency in dealing with financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft programmes and competent in mail merging.
- Excellent commercial skills – Demonstrate craftiness in judging people and situation and should be aware of commercial reality
- problem-solving skills
- ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
- complete knowledge of relevant legislation
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 2: pm on Friday 14th December, 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing time and date.