Supervisor – Border Controls & Management (1).
The Supervisor will assist the Manager in the performance of his duties.
Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree with at least four (4) years work experience in Anti-smuggling/Border controls & management or related fields.
Competencies for (i) & (ii) above
- should be excellent decision-maker with sound judgment skills;
- sensitive to the needs of others, emotionally mature, and possess good interpersonal skills;
- should also be flexible, proficient in English and knowledgeable in the field of law enforcement;
- High ethical standard and integrity;
- Ability to manage human and financial resources;
- Proven ability in dealing with the public;
- Intelligence gathering and analyzing skills;
- Ability to work with limited supervision;
- Proven ability to communicate(written & verbal) effectively;
- Evidence of analytical skills and ability to manage critical issues under pressure;
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in the use of computer application packages such as Ms. Word, Excel and Access;
- Experience in the military is added advantage.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Closing date for the receipt of all applications is 2: pm on Friday 14th December, 2018. No application will be accepted after the closing time and date.